Vouch offers 10+ lines of proprietary business insurance coverage, including:
- General Liability: Foundational protection for the basic risks of running a startup.
- Business Property: Bundled with General Liability to help protect your physical property.
- Directors and Officers: Protects the personal assets of your founders, officers and board members, and protects your startup from lawsuits associated with their decisions.
- Errors and Omissions: Protection for when a mistake in your product or service causes a financial loss to a customer or partner.
- Cyber Coverage: Comprehensive and customizable protection for the cost of data breaches caused by mistakes, hacking and social engineering.
- Employment Practices Liability: Protection from claims by employees alleging wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment or other employment related wrongful conduct.
- Fiduciary: Protection against claims resulting from a breach in fiduciary duty when managing employee benefits plans.
- Crime Coverage: Protection from employee theft, forgery and fraud.
- Media Liability: Liability coverage that helps protect your startup against allegations of copyright infringement, defamation, libel/slander, and more when creating content. Tweets included!
- Hired and Non-owned Auto: Liability coverage for bodily injuries and property damage that you or your employees may cause while using a personal or rented vehicle for business purposes.
- Employee Benefits Liability: Protection from errors and omissions related to the administration of employee benefit plans.
If you require additional coverages that are not listed above, contact us at email@example.com and we can assist you in obtaining the right solution through one of our partners.